AWS Administrator is a desktop client for managing your AWS (Amazon Web Services) resources. This currently includes the ability to manage your EC2 (Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud) resources and EBS volumes.
The desktop client aims to make managing your EC2 resources as easy as possible. With the ability to launch instances from AMIs and from exisiting instances. Key pairmanagment and creation, easy to manage security groups and as many rules as you wish, or remove the rules. Easily update your security rules. Manage your AMIs, EBS volumes and snapshots with ease.
Below is a screen shot of the application displaying all available AMIs.
Below is a list of features:
- Store your preferred region - US, EU, ASIA, JAPAN.
- View status of all your EC2 Resources in your chosen region.
- Control your EC2 Instances - Start, Stop, Reboot and Terminate and much more.
- Create AMI Images from Instances.
- Launch spot or normal Instances from AMI Images.
- Manage your Spot Instances.
- Manage and purchase your Reserved Instances
- View AMI Images - Register new Images, Change Permissions etc.
- Manage your security groups and rules. Auto Complete rules, add your own custom rules for re-use.
- Manage your EBS Volume and Snapshots.
- Create and Delete your Key Pairs.
- Import your own Key Pairs
- Manage your available Elastic IPs
- Java 1.6.0_20 and above - you can get the latest version from java.com
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista or 7, Linux or Mac OS X
- 30MB of free Hard Disk space
For any product related questions or feedback please e-mail email@example.com.
To request a Trial License please use the form here. You will then be sent a 7 day trial license and a link to download the product from.
To purchase AWS Administrator please select your desired platform from below. This will take you to the PayPal shopping cart. Once completed you will recieve a license file and a download link to the product.