Veilig is a secure password manager, that allows you to manage your various passwords for different services with ease.
Passwords are needed for almost anything on the web now and are often the only way of protecting are data, but we can't remember them all and using the same password for everything is bad. Some service allow for auto-complete and auto sign in especially browsers, although this helps what happens if you laptop or computer is stolen they can gain access to all your services easily.
- 128 or 256 bit Encryption Using AES
- Store a range of Information associated with Each Entry
- Reference Name.
- Web/URL Address - Displayed in the application as a link which opens in your default browser. Click on the link and opens in your default browser.
- Email address.
- And custom values which are also encrypted.
- Export and Import Features to xml.
- Groups - Allows you to group your passwords and to separate them.
- Searching for items by Reference Name
- Advanced Search by values entered
- Database used for storage is Encrypted to the same high level.
- Secure Password Generator
- Can be Fully Customised
- Use of Numbers
- Upper and Lowercase Alphabet
- Java 1.7 and above - you can get the latest version from java.com
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista or 7, Linux or Mac OS X
- 50MB of free Hard Disk space
Try a hassle free 30 day Trial, and see how Veilig can help you keep track of your passwords.
To request a Trial License please use the form here. You will then be sent a 30 day trial license and a link to download the product from.
For a limited time only for just £10 only you can purchase Veilig and have all of your passwords up-to-date, securely stored and easy to find.
Please select your desired platform below. This will take you to the PayPal shopping cart. Once completed you will receive a license file and a download link to the product.
|Other Platforms (Mac provided as a zip file)|